Articles

Help: Recommendations for new body wash?

Friends, I need your help. All three of the body washes in my shower ran out at the same time (inconvenience++) and now I need to replace them.

I currently use Palmolive Natural Milk & Honey (the big one that you can refill – so cost effective), Nivea For Men Sensitive, and Dove Triple Moisturising. I like a creamy, highly moisturising body wash. Something I can squeeze onto my sponge and get all lathery. Suggestions? What have you been using this winter that’s leaving your skin all soft and hydrated? Go!

20120709-234149.jpg

14 Responses to "Help: Recommendations for new body wash?"

1. maddi

July 10, 2012 at 8:17 pm

its a shower gel, but i love “its raining men” by lush. smells AMAZING!

• Elise @ Stuff That I Bought

July 12, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Gel is fine! I love Lush products. I just finished the body jelly in the weird little pot. Have you tried them? Very odd to use.

• maddi

July 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm

i have tried the jelly, it was just a bit odd to me. pretty colours though! xo

2. Rowie

July 10, 2012 at 10:29 pm

I’ve got 2 on the go at the moment and love both

Palmolive Mango Body Butter

and Mor Candied Vanilla Almond a treat but I got it 25% off in Myers Sale

• Elise @ Stuff That I Bought

July 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I looked at that Palmolive one in Coles the other day – it smells divine! They had some sort of buy one get one half off sale, so maybe I should grab one when I go to do the groceries. And how great are Mor products?! I haven’t tried the candied vanilla almond, but I’ll check it out next time I’m in Myer.

3. Natalie

July 10, 2012 at 11:37 pm

Best body washes in the business are hands down, the Korres ones. Amazing scents, natural and no drying. You can get them at Kit, ASOS or StrawberryNet. They do a damn fine body butter too.

• Elise @ Stuff That I Bought

July 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I have tried Korres skin care before, but I had no idea they did body wash! You learn something new every day. Will have to go into Kit and check them out 🙂

4. Sher

July 11, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I’ve been using the palmers coconut butter thing body wash! I can’t remember the exact name but it’s fabulous 🙂

• Elise @ Stuff That I Bought

July 12, 2012 at 12:05 pm

My problem with Palmers Cocoa is that I want to eat it!! It always makes me crave chocolate! But their moisturiser is mega-moisturising, so I’m going to look for the body wash next time I’m in Priceline, thanks Sher 🙂

5. Kimberley

July 12, 2012 at 7:48 pm

My all time favourite body wash is the Johnson’s one for Extra Dry Skin (white/yellow packaging)
    its so soothing and moisturising! And super cheap too!

• Elise @ Stuff That I Bought

July 15, 2012 at 12:15 am

I’ll keep an eye out for it next tie I hit the shops – anything that’s soothing and moisturising meets my requirements!

6. Lucy

July 16, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I’ve been using and loving the Organic Care Vanilla and Cocoa Butter Body Wash – I have to go sulphate free with my body washes coz of my stupidly sensitive skin – but this is really nice (and one of the cheapest sulphate-free I’ve found!) – subtle scent but nice and creamy – and in an awesome pump pack!

• Elise @ Stuff That I Bought

July 16, 2012 at 6:12 pm

This makes me really happy Lucy, because I have sensitive skin too. Where do you get it from?

7. Pingback: Oh Sydney... | Stuff That I Bought