Whinge whinge, moan moan…it’s hard to keep skin happy and hydrated in winter (gosh I can’t wait ‘til we can turn the heating off in the office!) My skin is in a perpetual state of dry and dull, which doesn’t look or feel very nice. I have been using the Aura Manuka Honey Mask two or three times a week and it has made a huge difference.
- wash your face as you normally would before bed
- squeeze some mask out of the tube and onto your face
- enjoy the faint smell of honey; resist the urge to lick your face
- read a magazine for 10 minutes
- wash the excess off with warm water
- apply your night cream
- crawl into bed knowing your skin loves you.
I occasionally substitute a book for a magazine in step 4, but essentially the routine is the same.
My skin? Feels softer and more hydrated. It’s not some sort of miracle cure, but it’s definitely a little luxury to do a simple mask a few times a week.
From: David Jones
Why you need it: Take 10 minutes out of your day to spoil yourself and keep your mug hydrated
Picture credit: antipodesnature.com