- Am doing my This Week I… post on Tuesday instead of Monday.
- Am kind of (really really) obsessed with Miss Chu. The dumplings are little flavour explosions and the custard buns and pork buns are to die for. Literally, I would sell my sister for one of these steamed buns, and I love my sister very much.
- Really enjoyed reading NW magazine. After a few rough weeks, it seems to have finally done a Stella and got its groove back. I am très impressed.
- Am pretty thankful the Olympics are over – now I can finally get some sleep.
- Made the best garlic pizza ever. I used Aldo’s pizza bases and topped them with olive oil and slices of garlic. These are the best bases I have ever used, and I have made a lot of pizza in my time.
- Read a book called Accidently Single, wrote a review and interviewed the author. You should definitely go and read it over on Sassi Sam.
- Did a juice detox cleanse. Then I got sick. That’s less a reflection of the juice detox and more a reflection of the state of my body.
- Had something really exciting happen, that may or may not involve my face appearing in a magazine soon. I will tell you all about it once it is 100% confirmed.
- Will be celebrating 5 years with Boyfriend, by enjoying dinner at Guillame @ Bennelong.
- Can’t wait to fall down the rabbit hole with Alice in Wonderland!! Bring on Friday night!!!
- Am also going to High Tea for my friends hens. It’s going to be a busy week.
- Along with everyone else, said farewell to Summer. Sad. I adore Summer.
I hope the start of Autum is being kind to you. If you know somewhere to buy good but affordable gumboots, do be a sport and comment below.
With wet ankles,